OnushondhanNews Desk :

A young man named Chandan Roy (24) was electrocuted while repairing a house in Boda, Panchagarh.

The accident took place at noon on Friday (May 14) at Ramesh Chandra’s house in the Thilamani area of ​​Maidandighi union in Boda Upazila. The deceased was identified as Chandan Roy, son of Krishna Barman of Sardarpara area of ​​the same union.

Officer-in-charge (OC) of Boda Police Station Abu Saeed Chowdhury confirmed the incident and said Chandan Roy went to Ramesh Chandra’s house in Thilamani village to do housework. Already one of the rural electricity wires passing over the tinshet house runs. Once the sandalwood is electrified when the tin rises to do the housework. The locals rushed to the spot and took him to the Upazila Health Complex, where the on-duty doctor declared him dead.